Sunday, February 27, 2011

Not quite spring, but fun with puddles anyway

The nasty winter germs have set in and although the boys have been hacking away, they don't seem any worse for wear. Chris and I, on the other hand, have felt terrible for the past two weeks. I finally seemed to turn the corner this weekend and took Eamon for a walk. It wasn't exactly "warm" out, but Eamon thought it was warm enough for only one glove (I have no idea how he comes to these conclusions, but who am I to argue?) He also found that it was warm enough for some of the ice to melt into puddles and definitely used them to their full potential. He already told me that he "can't wait for springtime so there are more puddles for puddle-jumping!" March is almost here so he may get his wish sometime soon.







No comments: