Saturday, March 22, 2008

Excess exhuberance

Poor Liam. He doesn't always TRY to be bad, it just seems to happen most of the time. He has been terrorizing Colin all day and Colin was finally fed up. I told him he could go up and play in his room by himself and have some peace for a bit. Liam went searching and searching for him to continue his reign of terror but Colin has locked himself in the upstairs bathroom with some books and his Leapster. Liam was hurt at first and then decided that they MUST be playing hide and seek and he just wasn't informed! As he continued to look high and low for Colin, he stopped by to tell me as I fed Eamon: "I am looking for my best big brother in the whole wide world!" I didn't have the heart to tell him that Colin doesn't want to be found. Or that Clara is also hiding under the bed to get away from him...

No comments: