Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last Hurrah


We invited a few friends over to the pool for a little impromptu party to celebrate the last days of freedom before school started. I think there were 16 kids there, 14 under five! I was too busy to snap many photos (and seemingly none of our own brood), but they had a ton of fun. Mostly squirting each other, jumping off the diving board, playing soccer on the lawn and eating snacks that other mothers brought (always better than your own!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Mitchells said...

Your house is so much like my house!! I HATE character clothing items, but I let them do it for night-time wear! I have Carson and Cade both convinced that anything with Transformers, etc. are jammies...Carson called some kid out the other day for wearing a "jammie shirt" to school. Our days are numbered! Love the bunks!!