Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!


These are the kids jack-o-lanterns for the year. Carved JUST IN TIME, for Halloween night! Colin's owl on the left needed a tiny bit of toothpick surgery, but it came out great! Liam cried and cried and cried when his skeleton pumpkin didn't work out, but Chris saved the day by letting him use his power drill to redo a face on the other side ! Eamon gave me orders and drew a face that I cut out for him complete with "round cheeks". And while Sadie, napped, I took the liberty of fashioning her pumpkin message myself!


Protecting the front stairs from spirits!


The 70-degree weather from last week was replaced by temps in the thirties so Tinkerbell had many a layer on under her costume. I guess it doesn't get this cold in NeverNeverland.


J. M. Barrie would be proud of the Peter Pan clan!


Leading up to Halloween, Colin became obsessed with his vampire teeth and you could find him baring them at you at every turn!

No comments: