Saturday, February 20, 2010

Part Cupid, Part Devil.

Well, the Superbowl came and went. And, as usual, without us. One day, round about Superbowl time, I was tickling Eamon and thrust his arms over his head and yelled "touchdown"! The poor kid was so confused; he kept saying "No, Mommy, THIS is touch UP, touch down is arms DOWN!" Can you tell we don't watch sports. I wonder if we'll have to start watching them someday? I really enjoy sports... as long as the kids are playing them in person, but I figure at some point one of them will become a rabid fan and we'll actually have to watch games on TV. Until then, we're going to stay with the "Touchups" though.

Here's the little guy pretending to be sweet. Okay, he really is sweet.
When he isn't being downright evil!

Nothing could be sweeter than those lashes. And he doesn't cause a bit of trouble when he's sleeping, I'll give him that!

No comments: